Scott held a job for about 6 years that had him “commuting” from Boston to Singapore (about a 30 hour trip) every 6 weeks or so. It was stressful. It was marvelous. It allowed us to retire at the tender age of 45.
Sri Lanka Tour 2005:
- Cultural Triangle, Part 1
- Cultural Triangle, Part 2
- Day to day life
- Burma/Myanmar Southern Shore (diving)
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap (Angkor Wat), [Ref: \Travel\Cruises\Discovery2010\02IndonesiaThailand.html]
- China: Beijing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Changsha
- India: Agra, Delhi, Goa, Mumbai, around Rajasthan, Kerala &South India, Porbandar, Bombay
- Indonesia: Jakarta, Bali, Java
- Japan: Tokyo, Nara, Osaka
- Korea: Seoul
- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Kuantan Ref: 04MalaysiaMalaysia.html
- Male, Farufulshi [Ref: 05IndianOcean1.htmlMaldives]
- Singapore Sooooo many times.